We are committed to providing high-quality, after-work performing arts classes for adults seeking inspiration, creativity and the chance to learn new skills led by industry professionals. Due to the Covid19 outbreak we have worked with specialists and advisers to ensure we are rigorously following safety guidelines.
We have put in place measures across all our venues to safeguard and protect our students and staff to make sure we are fully Covid-19 secure. The safety of our students and staff is of paramount importance to us.
These measures include:
- Limited class sizes. Classes are now strictly limited to 12 – 15 per class which means there is ample space to keep to the 2m rule at all times.
- Mandatory Staff Training. All staff have undertaken Covid-19 safeguarding and risk assessments.
- A Covid-19 Safety Advisor. We are working directly with a Covid-19 Safety Officer to advise us in the ever-changing situation to give us professional guidance.
- No-contact Drama. All staff have reworked their class plans to ensure there is no contact and students can work with 2m spacing.
- Sanitisers and Antiseptic Wipes. These are readily available, and students are sanitising their hands on entering and exiting the spaces. All chairs and furniture are cleaned down with approved antiseptic wipes before classes began and at the end of lessons.
- Risk Assessments. All venues have been fully Covid-19 secured and risk-assessed before classes have been allowed to take place. This includes checking there is adequate space for students to comfortably work and move about in social distancing parameters.
- Strict Isolation Policy. We are strictly adhering to government guidelines and anyone who presents Covid-19 symptoms is being asked to isolate before they can access a test and prove a negative result. We will immediately notify everyone within that course and applicable staff will be asked to isolate if there is a positive result.
- Face Coverings. We ask that face coverings are worn by all adults when moving around our venues. Students and staff may continue to wear their face covering in studios if they wish.
- One-way Systems. Many of our venues will have their own specific measures in place, for example a one-way system.
As you can see, we are ardent about going above and beyond to protect our students and staff in the Covid-19 climate. We are readily adjusting our safeguarding practises to keep in-line with Government Guidelines; at present we are following Tier-2 guidelines.
If you wish to see our Covid19 risk assessments or require more information, please email: email@example.com.